A beautiful smile puts a certain glow on a person’s face. But if a smile has been damaged due to illness or serious injury, that glow can easily be lost to low self-esteem and lack of confidence. Whether you like it or not, a lot of people judge you off hand by your appearance. Looks do matter, teeth included. Fortunately, for people who have lost their tooth to some disease or injury, advanced dentistry is a boon. Modern treatments...
A glowing smile and a perfect set of teeth to match can do wonders to an individual’s self-esteem. This site will teach you how to best take care of your family’s teeth, useful tips straight from the mouths of experts, and updates on the latest techniques employed by dentists.
- Learn About Dental Sedation
- 2018 Total Makeover Challenge
- Keeping New Year’s Resolutions Is As Easy As 1,2,3!
- How Have Dental Veneers Changed Over Time?
- The History Of Santa Claus
- We Support The Salvation Army
- Christmas Events in Vancouver 2017
- Ride to Conquer Cancer – 123Dentist Participates
- What is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon?
- Remembrance Day – Why We Remember
JK Duvillan is a dental assistant who works full time and lives in Lynnwood. He takes pride in being able to work well with very young patients visiting the clinic. Apart from blogging about dentistry, he loves eating out with friends Jules and Shannon at their favorite Thai restaurant.