Many people wonder about dental emergencies. How do you know if a problem is severe enough that it needs to be looked at immediately? Not all issues require immediate treatment – and as with other types of medicine, emergency care is usually far more expensive. They are emergencies for a reason, though, and if you fall into one of the following categories, you need to get it checked out immediately or you might regret it for a long time....
Home » Blog
A glowing smile and a perfect set of teeth to match can do wonders to an individual’s self-esteem. This site will teach you how to best take care of your family’s teeth, useful tips straight from the mouths of experts, and updates on the latest techniques employed by dentists.
- Brushing Is a Team Sport
- Smoking, Vaping, and Dental Care in 2018
- What Are Orthodontics?
- The best 2018 Canada Day celebrations in the Lower Mainland
- The History of Father’s Day
- Sleep Apnea – How Your Dentist Can Help
- iTero Intraoral Digital Scanners – Everything You Need to Know
- DIY Braces – 6 Reasons You Should Leave it to the Professionals
- Remineralizing Your Teeth’s Enamel
- Mother’s Day Through The Ages
JK Duvillan is a dental assistant who works full time and lives in Lynnwood. He takes pride in being able to work well with very young patients visiting the clinic. Apart from blogging about dentistry, he loves eating out with friends Jules and Shannon at their favorite Thai restaurant.