Many people wonder about dental emergencies. How do you know if a problem is severe enough that it needs to be looked at immediately? Not all issues require immediate treatment – and as with other types of medicine, emergency care is usually far more expensive. They are emergencies for a reason, though, and if you fall into one of the following categories, you need to get it checked out immediately or you might regret it for a long time....
Home » Blog
A glowing smile and a perfect set of teeth to match can do wonders to an individual’s self-esteem. This site will teach you how to best take care of your family’s teeth, useful tips straight from the mouths of experts, and updates on the latest techniques employed by dentists.
- Family Friendly Fun This Easter Long Weekend
- Home Whitening vs In-Office Whitening
- April Is Oral Health Month
- Tooth Fairies Today – Ideas, trends, and tips for 2019
- Digital Smile Design: When Is It Useful and Why Would I Want It?
- The History Of Saint Patrick’s Day
- Five Women Who Are Changing the World
- 7 Oral Health Concerns More Common in Seniors
- Digital Smile Design: Different Technologies and Providers
- Seniors and Gum Disease: What You Need to Know in 2019
JK Duvillan is a dental assistant who works full time and lives in Lynnwood. He takes pride in being able to work well with very young patients visiting the clinic. Apart from blogging about dentistry, he loves eating out with friends Jules and Shannon at their favorite Thai restaurant.