Many people wonder about dental emergencies. How do you know if a problem is severe enough that it needs to be looked at immediately? Not all issues require immediate treatment – and as with other types of medicine, emergency care is usually far more expensive. They are emergencies for a reason, though, and if you fall into one of the following categories, you need to get it checked out immediately or you might regret it for a long time....
Home » Blog
A glowing smile and a perfect set of teeth to match can do wonders to an individual’s self-esteem. This site will teach you how to best take care of your family’s teeth, useful tips straight from the mouths of experts, and updates on the latest techniques employed by dentists.
- Seniors and Gum Disease: What You Need to Know in 2019
- Don’t Have a Sitter This Valentine’s Day? No Problem
- Diabetes and Your Oral Health
- Making the Teething Process More Comfortable for Your Baby
- Changes in the Mouth
- Living With Invisalign – What to Expect
- Nausea’s Effect on Oral Health
- Keeping New Year’s Resolutions Is As Easy As 1,2,3!
- The History Of Santa Claus
- The Power of Smiling
JK Duvillan is a dental assistant who works full time and lives in Lynnwood. He takes pride in being able to work well with very young patients visiting the clinic. Apart from blogging about dentistry, he loves eating out with friends Jules and Shannon at their favorite Thai restaurant.