Many people wonder about dental emergencies. How do you know if a problem is severe enough that it needs to be looked at immediately? Not all issues require immediate treatment – and as with other types of medicine, emergency care is usually far more expensive. They are emergencies for a reason, though, and if you fall into one of the following categories, you need to get it checked out immediately or you might regret it for a long time....
Home » Blog
A glowing smile and a perfect set of teeth to match can do wonders to an individual’s self-esteem. This site will teach you how to best take care of your family’s teeth, useful tips straight from the mouths of experts, and updates on the latest techniques employed by dentists.
- Learn About Dental Sedation
- 2018 Total Makeover Challenge
- Keeping New Year’s Resolutions Is As Easy As 1,2,3!
- How Have Dental Veneers Changed Over Time?
- The History Of Santa Claus
- We Support The Salvation Army
- Christmas Events in Vancouver 2017
- Ride to Conquer Cancer – 123Dentist Participates
- What is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon?
- Remembrance Day – Why We Remember
JK Duvillan is a dental assistant who works full time and lives in Lynnwood. He takes pride in being able to work well with very young patients visiting the clinic. Apart from blogging about dentistry, he loves eating out with friends Jules and Shannon at their favorite Thai restaurant.