Many people wonder about dental emergencies. How do you know if a problem is severe enough that it needs to be looked at immediately? Not all issues require immediate treatment – and as with other types of medicine, emergency care is usually far more expensive. They are emergencies for a reason, though, and if you fall into one of the following categories, you need to get it checked out immediately or you might regret it for a long time....
Home » Blog
A glowing smile and a perfect set of teeth to match can do wonders to an individual’s self-esteem. This site will teach you how to best take care of your family’s teeth, useful tips straight from the mouths of experts, and updates on the latest techniques employed by dentists.
- Fun Family Holiday Event Ideas for 2018
- What is Digital Smile Design?
- Facts and Myths About Flossing
- Can Cold and Flu Remedies Impact Your Teeth?
- Remembrance Day – Why We Remember
- Digital Smile Design: When Is It Useful and Why Would I Want It?
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Where to find your perfect pumpkin
- Can Flying Give Me a Toothache?
- Best Practices for Dealing With Fear When You are Scared of the Dentist
JK Duvillan is a dental assistant who works full time and lives in Lynnwood. He takes pride in being able to work well with very young patients visiting the clinic. Apart from blogging about dentistry, he loves eating out with friends Jules and Shannon at their favorite Thai restaurant.