A beautiful smile puts a certain glow on a person’s face. But if a smile has been damaged due to illness or serious injury, that glow can easily be lost to low self-esteem and lack of confidence. Whether you like it or not, a lot of people judge you off hand by your appearance. Looks do matter, teeth included. Fortunately, for people who have lost their tooth to some disease or injury, advanced dentistry is a boon. Modern treatments...
Home » Technology
A glowing smile and a perfect set of teeth to match can do wonders to an individual’s self-esteem. This site will teach you how to best take care of your family’s teeth, useful tips straight from the mouths of experts, and updates on the latest techniques employed by dentists.
- What is an Orthodontist?
- What is a Prosthodontist?
- What is a Periodontist?
- Custom VS Off-The-Shelf Mouthguards
- Young and precancerous: fighting aggressive oral cancer
- The Importance Of Mouthguards
- Defining Dental Implant Key Terms
- Labour Day: Why We Have Weekends
- Healthy, Tasty Lunch Tips For Back To School
- Laser Dentistry: What is Laser Dentistry?
JK Duvillan is a dental assistant who works full time and lives in Lynnwood. He takes pride in being able to work well with very young patients visiting the clinic. Apart from blogging about dentistry, he loves eating out with friends Jules and Shannon at their favorite Thai restaurant.